LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
We sit on the border of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, therefore we can cover both areasDouble click to insert body text here ...
Double click to insert body text here ...
A message from the Provider;
After starting my career in the healthcare sector at the young age of 19 and gaining a great deal of knowledge from working as a front line carer in both domicilary care and residential care. I then moved forward to working in more senior roles of management in the later years, enabling me to perfect my knowledge and skills in the healthcare sector. I decided to start my own domicilary care agency and become a Registered Provider with a vision of enhancing lives and promoting independance. Infinity Care@Home Ltd was founded in may 2014.
After headhunting a Registered Manager late summer in 2015 with the same vision and over a decades experience in the health care sector, we combined our skills and knowledge to develop Infinity Care@Home Ltd. We became CQC registered on 30th October 2015.
Infinity Care@Home provides bespoke care packages using fully trained, experienced staff who will go the extra mile to ensure the quality service they provide is second to none.
Infinity Care@Home Ltd has developed a successful, happy team that strives to;
• Respecting the right of customers to self-determination
• Promoting participation
• Taking a whole person approach to the customer
• Understanding each customer in the context of family and community
• Identifying and building strengths of customers and sustaining the people who care for them
In addition, we adopt the principles contained in the National Care Standards to ensure the customers’:
• realizing potential
• equality and diversity
We adopt a personal outcomes approach operating with Reablement processes including:
• working with customers to set their personal goals
• empowering customers
• enabling independence in skills for activities of daily living
• building confidence
• connecting people to their community
• improving mobility
• providing monitoring information
• maintaining and support, where possible, customers to live in the
community for as long as possible.
• working with all stakeholders including private providers